In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Fall is one of the most wonderful times of the year. As the leaves change, the temperatures cool down, and a summer of hot runs fades into the distance as the best running weather of the year arrives!
And right as the perfect running weather arrives, so does the Old Glory Marathon on September 19th, the birthday of the U.S. Air Force! Fall's beautiful running weather transitions us right into one of the most important holidays in our country, Veterans Day. Thus the Old Glory Marathon is built around the idea that we should dedicate a run to the hundreds of thousands of men and women who have answered the call. Whether a family member, a friend, or just in honor of any one who has served, this fall we ask you to join us at the Old Glory Marathon and run for something bigger than yourself.
All the details of the event are below and in the menu items at top!
- Register for any of our events and complete that distance on your own accord. Simply run or walk your selected distance any time between September 19th (birthday of the U.S. Air Force) and November 11th (Veterans Day).
- We will ship you the official Old Glory Marathon performance quarter zip (Half, Full, and Challenge participants) or Old Glory Marathon performance long sleeve tech tee (5K and 10K participants), a custom USA race bib, a finisher's medal, and a small little extra!
- Please note that you do not have to have your packet prior to running and recording your finishing time! Once registered, you can knock out your run or walk anytime between September 19th (birthday of the U.S. Air Force) and November 11th (Veterans Day)!
- After you are finished crushing your run, you can submit your time online (see FAQ for instructions how) and download a custom finisher's certificate!
Be sure to use #OldGloryMarathon and #MakeAmericaFastAgain during your run/walk! We will repost in our Instagram story!
- Official entry to the Old Glory Marathon Virtual Race
- Performance Quarter Zip (Half/Full/Challenge Participants)
- Performance Tech Long Sleeve (5K and 10K participants)
- Custom USA Bib Number
- Made in America Finisher Medal (made with American steel!)
- Make America Fast Again sticker
- Custom downloadable finisher's certificate
- Shipping of all items
For those who love a challenge, the All-American is for you! Run a 5K, 10K, Half, and Full Marathon, a whopping 48.6 miles! However you decide to approach and conquer this event, you'll end it extremely proud of yourself. This is a distance that will push you to the edge, but don't be afraid and back down from this challenge, rise up and run for something bigger than yourself! Are you ready for the challenge?
All-American participants will receive;
Performance Quarter Zip
4" Old Glory Marathon Finisher Medal
5" All-American Challenge Finisher Medal
Custom USA Bib
After signing up (or hey, even before signing up), be sure to download the free Strava training app. We have an awesome club with incredibly devoted members of all skill sets. You can expect tons of member encouragement to help you in your build up! Track all of your runs and walks this summer and fall and motivate others to stay active in their training! It's also the perfect app to record your actual Virtual Run so you can submit your time after!
While the Virtual Run is an amazing, rewarding experience itself, it's even better when you have friends join you on your run/walk! Once you sign up, you will automatically become part of the Old Glory Family (we call it the OG Family). Refer friends and family to join you to earn rewards throughout the summer and fall. Here's how it works:
1) Sign up for the Virtual Run. Once you complete your registration, you'll receive a unique URL link to share.
2) Share this unique link with friends and family as often as you'd like.
3) Each time someone signs up through your link, you'll accrue one referral. Earn five referrals and get $20 credited back to you. Easy right?!?!
Don't stop there. There are more prizes to earn as you continue spreading the word. Here is the list of awesome gear you can earn for free!
5 Referrals: $20 of your registration fee credited back
10 Referrals: Advanced Running Project Bibboards
15 Referrals: Artiken USA Bracelet
20 Referrals: Make America Fast Again Trucker Hat
30 Referrals: Make America Fast Again New Balance Singlet
Sign up, get your referral link, and let's grow the OG Family!
Make sure you use #OldGloryMarathon & #MakeAmericaFastAgain while training and during your Virtual Run! Throughout the summer we will randomly select people using the hashtag and send them training swag! Follow us on Instagram for more chances to win (@advancedrunningproject)!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Let's stay in touch about all things running!